- Play beautiful music with my best friend
- Tour the country
- Visit LA, my home away from home
- Write a hit record that won’t fade away
- Hit the gym on the reg and look like Tyler Durden by summer’s end, ok i’ll settle for Tyson Ritter
- Have a Pizza Party
- Meet new people
- Go see Terminator Salvation, Transformers 2, The Hangover, Inglourious Basterds, and The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus
- Go camping with friends and Jack Daniels, no cub scout B.S.
- Attend beach parties
- Get my second tattoo, most likely on the right shoulder or ribs
- Visit NYC and club it up with shortcake
- Pass my summer class in July
- Hang out with Rachel’s dogs, Sam and Tobias
- Watch the new season of Entourage, Victory!
- See 3eb again
- Parties, parties, parties
yesterday you were 19 going on 17
today your voice has grown stale, at least to me
your voice has grown stale, but you still try to sing
i made a weekend out of the city of love
you spent the weekend with barely anything on
i keep telling myself “just another notch on my belt”
you take my hand down 4th street, that last notion goes to hell
and all it took was an honest phone call to get you off
the words go pass my lips and you eat them up
yeah, all it took was an honest phone call to change the tides
well here’s the best part darling, it was all a lie.
I drank the weekend to the ground, and you’re in my arms.
I kept my feelings to myself, and you weren’t wearing much at all.
It wasn’t like me to move closer to you. A feelings just a feeling till you let it get the best of who you are…